To watch Zoom Morning Prayer
1. If you are not already using Zoom
- Set up a free Zoom account on https://zoom.us.
- Download the app to a PC or Mac computer - on Zoom website look for “Resources” top right, then choose “Download Zoom Client”.
- On smart phone or iPad it is Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- You can join a Meeting by Computer, Phone or iPad
2. Ring Sue 07962012916 or Clare 07976549410 for the password
3. To join service 9.30am Wednesday and 10.30am Sunday
- Meeting ID: 5095149528#
- Participant ID: just press #
- Password: ??????#
4. All participants will be muted at the start of the service to avoid background noise and people will be unmuted as necessary.
Please raise your hand or press wave in Reactions at bottom of the screen to indicate you wish to speak and the host will unmute you.
When you join a meeting, please turn on video and computer audio when prompted so that we can all see and hear each other.
If you’d rather not be seen or heard, you can still join. You can change your mind about video and sound whenever you want.
You can have the meeting running in “Speaker mode” – whoever speaks will have their video enlarged. This is the usual way of running things.
You can switch to “Gallery mode” at any time and then see a gallery of everyone else!
You can click on chat and type a comment to us all at any time.
5.At the end of the service you can join a Breakout room where you can chat online to 3 or 4 people before returning to the main meeting. Simply click on Join and you are put in a room or leave if you do not wish to join a room.